B A C K G R O U N D
* A few thoughts about the 21st century based on Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
* Espanol: http://www.shotfreeinmontana.com/ss2001/esp21stcent.htm
* The Planet Pluto [Rosicrucian Fellowship Pamplet, available online.]
* Pluton [Espanol] http://www.rosicrucian.com/foreign/zinespa/pamspa033.htm
When Pluto entered Sagittarius in 1995, Uranus and Neptune were in the 3rd decanate of Capricorn. Uranus left Capricorn in April 1995 and in late November 1998 Neptune also left Capricorn. In 2003, Uranus enters Pisces.
- - The generation of Pluto in Sagittarius is marked by four periods:
1. The three outer planets in Sagittarius and Capricorn.
2. The three outer planets in Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius.
3. The three outer planets in Sagittarius and Aquarius.
4. The three outer planets in Sagittarius, Aquarius and Pisces.
The 21st century begins with period 3 above. Periods 3 and 4 above occupy the longest period of the Pluto in Sagittarius transit. See the hyperlink at the top of the page.
"Even before the nine-eleven attack the postoffice was in serious need of a transformation." A statement [from memory[ made on National Public Radio recently. Notice the words which fit Gemini (postoffice), Saturn (serious), and Pluto (transformation). Sagittarius may be in this sentence by giving the understanding of the need for transformation.
Generations of vibratory effect do not occur just with the transit. First the world reacts to the transit of a planet. Secondly, the babies born during the transit mature to adults and continue the 'message' of that transit. Then the children born to those adults receive and translate or reject the ideas of their parents.
During the time that Saturn opposes Pluto there will is great conflict between tradition and reformation. However, the positive side is that there will also be structure and scientific clarification put into practices for cultivating the awareness of 'self' and higher mind awareness such as intuition.
|unconscious pressure to purify||religion/politics||restrict||communication|
Expand medical/public health powers to become police state powers to fight
terrorism and invisible enemies, like germs and scientific protest.
Purify religion by restricting the freedom of expression and education of women.
Purify the political process by restricting freedom to protest and right to know.
Streamline the legal process by restricting jury and media rights.
An opposition between the transforming power of faith and prayer versus the skeptical scientific 'fact' oriented point of view.
Undercover political power subverting or stealing work education and information.
|Because it takes courage to descend into the deepest parts of our dark and hidden nature may be one reason that Pluto is considered an octave of Mars.|